Registration is a simple one step process and will give you access to all the free www.learningclip.co.uk resources.
If you are you need permission from your parent/guardian to register.
Access to and use of 'learningclip.co.uk' & 'learningclip.com' and any digital content therein either within the UK or internationally is provided by Learning Clip Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By using learningclip.co.uk or learningclip.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of either website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use or download content from learningclip.co.uk & learningclip.com.
2. Learning Clip Ltd may from time to time change these terms so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of learningclip.co.uk or learningclip.com will be deemed acceptance of any updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should stop using the websites.
3. You agree to use learningclip.co.uk or learningclip.com only for lawful purposes.
4. Ownership of all copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on learningclip.co.uk and learningclip.com and all content (including all applications) located on the sites shall remain vested in Learning Clip Ltd or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use learningclip.co.uk or learningclip.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any learningclip.co.uk or learningclip.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of learningclip.co.uk or learningclip.com content requires the prior written permission of Learning Clip Ltd.
5. All accounts must be registered with a valid email address that you access regularly. We may require users to re-validate (within 5 working days) their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address. We reserve the right to close accounts. We advise you not to share your account details with any other party. Your Learning Clip account only allows one login at a time, if someone else uses your details to login while you are already logged in you will be automatically logged out. All persons registering for a learningclip.co.uk account should review our Privacy Notice.
6. The 'Class Login' is intended for teachers who use Learning Clip in an ICT suite or Classroom where many children are working on many computers simultaneously, it is only to be used during weekdays between 08:00 and 17:30. Use of the class login under any other circumstances may result in your account being closed.
7. In the case of a School account the Learning Clip web platform allows multiple user accounts to be created and managed under a 'school' grouping. Learning Clip assumes that users who create school accounts are entitled to do so on behalf of their school. Additional conditions attach to School Accounts:
8. If you're under 18 you must have a parent's or carer's permission before registering for an account with learningclip.co.uk or learningclip.com.
9. Learning Clip Ltd is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through learningclip.co.uk or learningclip.com. Any links to third party websites do not amount to an endorsement of those sites by Learning Clip Ltd and any use of such sites by you is at your own risk.
10. learningclip.co.uk and learningclip.com content and services are provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Learning Clip Ltd excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Learning Clip Ltd does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Learning Clip Ltd is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Learning Clip Ltd for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the websites.
11. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Learning Clip Ltd's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, the Learning Clip Ltd shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of learningclip.co.uk and/or learningclip.com regardless of the form of action.
12. Learning Clip Ltd does not warrant that functions available on learningclip.co.uk and/or learningclip.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that learningclip.co.uk and/or learningclip.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable. In case of controversy or inconsistency between translations of these Terms to other languages, the English version issued by Learning Clip Ltd shall prevail.
14. The failure or delay of Learning Clip Ltd to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Learning Clip Ltd's right to enforce that right.
15. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Learning Clip Ltd (hereafter also referred to as 'The Company' and or 'we', 'us', 'our') offers the content and features of learningclip.co.uk & learningclip.com (hereafter also referred to as 'the site') for the purpose of delivering said features and content to benefit teaching and learning in a classroom setting.
We place a high priority on safeguarding the privacy of users of the site. This Privacy Notice is intended to help you understand what personal information we collect and how it is used when you use the site. Our aim is to collect the minimum of personal information required to make your use of the site beneficial, enjoyable and easy whilst still fulfilling our obligations under our Terms of Service, subscriptions and where applicable Data Processing Agreement
The Company reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time without giving you prior notice. Following any such changes, we will notify you and offer you the opportunity to review and accept the changes.
You can help make your use of the site safe and secure by adopting some basic security practices:
If you do give your consent we will use the Google Analytics tools to capture and analyse this data. The analysis we perform is on aggregated data and is only able to show broad trends in the use of the site. This Data is routinely deleted after 14 months.
We will then send an email to the address supplied inviting you to activate your account. If you accept the invitation we will record your acceptance and the date & time it was made.
If you haven't responded to the invitation within 2 months and activated your account we will delete it from our system. There is nothing preventing you from registering again at a later date with the same credentials .
We will also ask for your consent to receive communications from us. Withholding consent in no way prejudices your ability to access the core functionality of the site.
If you choose to subscribe to the site the financial transaction will be handled by PayPal Ltd.
At the time of purchase information we hold about you (email, name & items being purchased) will be shared with Paypal Ltd. Any subsequent transaction will occur on the Paypal website any Paypal account or credit card details supplied by you during that process will only be handled by Paypal Ltd. Records of your transaction will be available to us via the Learning Clip Ltd Paypal account, we will also receive an email notification from Paypal confirming the transaction. The email address you supply to Paypal in order for them to process the transaction is shared with us. At no time will Learning Clip Ltd have access to your financial details.
For users of the site who are members of a school account our lawful basis for processing your data is to fulfil the contract between your school and the Company as set out in our subscription terms and conditions Data collection on behalf of schools is further detailed in our data processing agreement with your school.
When a user's account is part of a school account there is limited scope for sharing data, collected as you use the site, with users who have 'administrative user' status for the same school account.
Your school's account will have one or more administrative users, these users are able to add new users to the school, allocate access to the site's resources to users and view information about users' most recent logins and account activation status.
To complete the creation of your account you will be asked to create a password, this password is personal to you and will not be shared with your school. Your password will be hashed within our system using the industry leading bcrypt hashing function. We will also record the date & time of the completion of your account creation. We will also ask for your consent to receive communications from us. Withholding consent in no way prejudices your ability to access the core functionality of the site.
Cookies are small files placed on your computer when you visit the site.
Session Cookies: are required to maintain access to your account after you have logged in to the site. If these cookies are not permitted you will not be able to log in correctly or access many features of the site. These cookies are removed when you log out or close your browser.
Functional Cookies: are used to temporarily store information about your use of the site. For instance, cookies will remember the criteria you have used to search for an item of content so when you return to a page your search criteria will be preserved. These cookies are removed when you log out or close your browser.
Analytic Cookies: are third-party cookies and collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website. If you give your consent we will use the Google Analytics tools to capture and analyse this data. The analysis we perform is on aggregated data and is only able to show broad trends in the use of the site.
When you are on the site and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Learning Clip Ltd.
Learning Clip Ltd is a Private Limited Company (06403621) and is wholly owned by the Bowland Charitable Trust (Charity Commission Number: 292027)
For individuals who register with, or subscribe to the site, Learning Clip Ltd. has the roles of both Data Controller* and Data Processor* with regard to the data you share with us.
For users who are part of a school account then the School has the role of Data Controller and the Company. has the role of Data Processor and is processing your data in accordance with your school's instructions. In this case your data is shared by and controlled by your school.
* The ICO offers the following definitions of a Data Controller and Data Processor
' A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.'
' A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.'
For any user (school or individual) who gives consent for the Company to use their data for the purposes of marketing (and any other non transactional communications) then the Company. has the roles of both Data Controller and Data Processor in respect of that processing.
Where users give consent for marketing communications, the Company will additionally store your limited contact details (email address & name) with one or more third party providers for the purposes of fulfilling our marketing objectives. The Company is responsible for ensuring that any third party subcontractor or provider is fully compliant with Data Protection regulations. Learning Clip Ltd may additionally process data we hold about your use of the site in order to ensure that any marketing communications are timely and relevant to you; for instance, KS1 teachers may not be interested in new resources we have produced for KS2 pupils. You may opt to stop receiving marketing communications at any time by: using an 'unsubscribe' feature in any marketing email we send, updating your consent within the site or, simply contacting us and making that request directly.
The Company reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process initiated by or served on the Company.
Requested communications take the form of email generated automatically in the process of: registering for an account, requesting a password reset, requesting a quote, confirming a subscription, issuing invoices, receipts for payment and subscription expiry notifications. Records of these communications may stored in our database and other systems including paper based filing systems.
In extraordinary circumstances we may send you transactional/notification email, for instance, when a crucial change has been made that could affect your use of the site However for the most part we will attempt to deliver such notifications directly via the site.
Where an enquiry is general in nature, for instance regarding some aspect of the functioning of the site or our services, we will attempt to satisfy the enquiry in a timely manner without recording or accessing any personal data. When we cannot immediately deal with an enquiry or you request that we contact you at a future time we will record whatever data is necessary (e.g. name, phone, email, address) to adequately respond to you.
Where an enquiry is specific to an individual user it will be handled in accordance with the principles set out in section 7: Your rights regarding personal information held about you by Learning Clip Ltd
Where an enquiry can be classified as technical support we will, as far as possible, attempt to respond in general terms. However this may not always be possible and it may on occasion be necessary to examine your personal data in order to resolve technical issues or offer specific guidance. In these cases we will seek to confirm your identity (normally by email) and consent for this before we act. Where applicable we may, in some circumstances, also seek the consent of your school.
For individual users who are not subscribed we will retain your data for as long as we regard you as an active user, if you make no use of the site for a period of 12 months we will delete your account and any data associated with it. This would in no way prevent you from creating another account at a future date using, if you wish, the same personal details.
For individual users who subscribe we will retain your data for a minimum period coinciding with the period of your subscription. Following the end of a subscription we will retain your data for as long as we regard you as an active user, if you make no use of the site for a period of 12 months we will delete your account and any data associated with it. However for tax and accountancy reasons we will retain any data relating to financial transactions between us for a period of at least 6 years.
For users who are members of a School account, we will retain your data for a minimum period coinciding with the period of your subscription. Following the end of a subscription we will retain your data for as long as we regard you as an active user, if you make no use of the site for a period of 12 months we will delete your account and any data associated with it). Records of our contract and any transactions with your school will be retained for a minimum of 6 years to comply with legal and accounting requirements.
The law provides you with certain rights to access, erase or rectify your personal data. Our intention is to make as much of your data as possible accessible and editable via your account however we recognise that this may not cover all data and may be impractical in some circumstances. You are therefore invited to make a direct request to exercise your rights.
Users also have a right to data portability, under this right we will provide a full transcript of data the company holds about you in a machine readable form (normally CSV or XML)
You can make requests directly to Learning Clip Ltd in writing (email@example.com)or verbally. Subject to satisfactory confirmation of your identity, we will act fulfil your request within 30 days.
Our Individual Rights Policy details the individual rights of data subjects under data protection and privacy legislation (including GDPR).
Your account information is protected by password, your password is stored in encrypted form and cannot be accessed by anyone. You should keep your password private at all times. You should also remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished using the site.
Learning Clip Ltd cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security of any information collected by use, transmitted over the Internet, or maintained in your user account. You agree that any data transmission you make or receive through the Site is at your own risk.
Our Data Security Policy details the practical, organisational and technical measures we take to protect data.
Learning Clip Ltd's registration number with the ICO is ( number ) https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns/
Register now to get full access to all the free primary maths resources featured on the website. Registration is open to anyone with an interest in teaching and learning mathematics.
To subscribe to content you also need to be a registered user, so why not register today and start using all the free content straight away.